Women’s Centre Derry is seeking tenders for the tutoring / teaching of the below courses as part of our PROSPER 3 project which is supported by the EU/Northern Ireland European Social Fund 2014 -2020 & DfE.
- Essential Skills Literacy (closed 20/04/18)
- Essential Skills Numeracy (closed 20/04/18)
- ICT Skills for Work (closed 09/11/18)
- Digital Photography (closed 06/08/18)
- Booking-Keeping & Accounts (closed 06/08/18)
- Sage Accounts (closed 20/04/18)
- Adult Social Care (closed 06/08/18)
- Introduction to Counselling (closed 20/04/18)
- Personal Success & Well-Being (closed 13/09/18)
- Substance Misuse (closed 06/08/18)
- Infant Mental Health
- Fashion / Garment Making (closed 06/08/18)
- Nail Art (closed 20/04/18)
- Make up (closed 20/04/18)
- Hair Styling Skills (closed 02/11/18)
- Upcycling Crafts (closed 20/04/18)
- Creative Crafts (Sewing Project) (closed 06/08/18)
- Progression to Employment
The PROSPER 3 project will focus on capacity building for employment by delivering qualifications, mentoring and support for participants. Tutors should possess the relevant experience, qualifications and personal characteristics to deliver to women who have been excluded from education, training and employment and must have the ability to work within the mission, vision and values of Women’s Centre Derry.
TENDERING FOR THIS PROGRAMME
In order to successfully tender for the project applicants must meet the following essential criteria:
- Hold a minimum Level 3 qualification in the specialist subject area
- Hold a minimum Level 2 qualification in Literacy and Numeracy.
Please Note that possession of a recognised teaching qualification (Certificate in Teaching (CIT) or PGCE/FE) is essential in order to be considered for Essential Skills Numeracy & Literacy.
If you are interested in applying for a tutoring/ teaching tender please submit your CV to: email@example.com