Women’s Centre Derry is seeking tenders for the tutoring / teaching of the below courses as part of our PROSPER 3 project which is supported by the EU/Northern Ireland European Social Fund 2014 -2020 & DfE.
- Essential Skills Literacy (closed 20/04/18)
- Essential Skills Numeracy (closed 20/04/18)
- ICT Skills for Work (closed 09/11/18)
- Digital Photography (closed 06/08/18)
- Office Skills (closed 02/03/20)
- Booking-Keeping & Accounts
- Sage Accounts (closed 20/04/18)
- Adult Social Care (closed 01/07/19)
- Introduction to Counselling
- Personal Success & Well-Being
- Substance Misuse (closed 06/08/18)
- Infant Mental Health (closed 17/06/19)
- Childcare (closed 01/07/19)
- Supporting Children’s Learning (closed 02/03/20)
- Fashion / Garment Making
- Nail Art (closed 20/04/18)
- Make up (closed 20/04/18)
- Hair Styling Skills (closed 02/11/18)
- Upcycling Crafts (closed 20/04/18)
- Creative Crafts (Sewing Project) (closed 06/08/18)
- Progression to Employment (closed 17/06/19)
- Hospitality (closed 02/03/20)
The PROSPER 3 project will focus on capacity building for employment by delivering qualifications, mentoring and support for participants. Tutors should possess the relevant experience, qualifications and personal characteristics to deliver to women who have been excluded from education, training and employment and must have the ability to work within the mission, vision and values of Women’s Centre Derry.
TENDERING FOR THIS PROGRAMME
In order to successfully tender for the project applicants must meet the following essential criteria:
- Hold a minimum Level 3 qualification in the specialist subject area
- Hold a minimum Level 2 qualification in Literacy and Numeracy.
Please Note that possession of a recognised teaching qualification (Certificate in Teaching (CIT) or PGCE/FE) is essential in order to be considered for Essential Skills Numeracy & Literacy.
If you are interested in applying for a tutoring/ teaching tender please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org